Friday, January 30, 2009

31F to 40F with Pledge mates!

We had to do at least one big hunt in this event! I told them I haven't been on 40F since ep6 cause I knew the mops were a bit stronger and they would drop less than before but with the event I would probably go anywhere :P So, myself on my Prince, Adderstone, Kinshi and Philio went to 31F. The spawn was pretty low untill 37F and 38F. I wasn't sure if we would find Zombie Lord but I told them to be ready to ITH me and Adder and stand back if we ever see it. Well, it was up o.o and right when I saw it, I started to lag qq; I tryed to hit it but there was a fucking delay... I was casting my Royal buffs and they were appearing like 10 seconds later... that was really gey. Anyway we managed to kill it. Adder get nkat, Bzel and cash. I get the Charm and I knew noone would buy it since 41F scrolls drop like candies so I gave it to Kinshiboy. Good job guys =)