Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi everyone

I'm new to the server, made this account friday and I gotta say its by far the most fun. I originaly come from LOA, I played CountYorga there but quit a few years ago. The people here are the best, they helped me out alot, I didnt get ss of them (gotta get used to doing that again)but they know who they are for sure. I joined this pledge a couple days ago and its nice. I was lvling in fv and Iffy came to own me so I called for help...


met this guy yesterday, he just hit 52 and is a nice guy...


I swear I have the biggest fear of spiders and of course... and the final thing o.o, I met a monitor and also my new lvl o.o



well thats all for today, gl and see u all in game :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CountYorga o.o i still remember this name back when i played loa

welcome :P

DREADLORD said...

thank you :) who were you on loa?