Thursday, January 29, 2009

The good and bad of this event

I knew we would have the Santa items just like every Christmas...the thing is we are in february =.= NC is so fucking retarted sometimes... Anyway, I tryed to find these event mops to see what kind of drops I would get. I killed my first one in Giran, dropped few Black Mith Arrows and Fireworks...I was like umm not bad if they can drop like this everytime. I was watching the Global chat....woot mithril dagger! nice ITH....cool AS spellbook!! So yeah...the economy is going to be fucked up once again. AS went from 25m to 1m in only one freaking day...and let's take Lightning Storm SB as example...the damn bots dropped the price of this SB so much and now NC is giving us more of them o.o So yeah...whatever you get from event it has no value now...because everyone has at least one already qq Oh well I found a good spot to find the Abominable Snowman but after a while I get bored...I wouldn't make a good drop. So I decided to hunt since we got 32 more AC. I went to upper FV on Meph to level my wolves o_o spawn was really good since there were peoples running everywhere in BK poly. I found a Snowman and I know it's not worth anything lol but I'm glad I get one...


That was a good sock o.o I'm saving AS for later, maybe a pledge mate will need it :P While I was in Giran, Coronis said there was a snowman in the Dog Race o.o I had to take a screenshot :D


And finally, I went to DI and I gotta say the extra AC didn't help me much o.o Water Spirit still hurts as hell x.x but it was easier to kill that hasted Nightmare :P I know most lvl 52+ Mages can do it but they usually use 3 dire wolf and just heal them, it's different the melee way :P

No comments: