Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hunts of the day!

I first started with TOI 1-10F on Meph since we are on reset day, spawn is always uber :D But unfortunately, ZQ wasn't up =/ and nzel from Medusa was best thing I get up there. Looks like Adder wanted to make a BP hunt so I offered him 3~4 different places. We wanted to go Kent Castle Dungeon but...of course fucking gates were closed and no ways to get someone coming to open them...probably another Korean BP as owner. So we took option 2, Ship Graveyard. I asked BP folks if any of them would like to come with us. AbrahamSamue and XSaphiraX came on her main char (Fairydust89). I would say the hardest part is right at entrance, the spawn is crazy. Our friend ITH helped us a lot o.o We tryed to find the Bosses but...no luck :( anyway maybe it's better that way, I had that feeling that someone would die to Chief Mermaid lol. Adder been lucky with the mops down there, you'll find out why with the screenshots :P







After that, I decided to hunt on Zen, I needed to get him at 10% :) There were already 2 guys from The300 on FVB but more people = bigger spawn :D I finished my percent and made some adena but I also get an extra from that Dragonfly o_o

No comments: