Monday, January 5, 2009

3th death in 50 levels q_q

After Philio leveled up, I wanted to hunt with him, v_v NB elf :P I was thinking we could go TOI 20F to check Seer and get some 21f scrolls. Azcas logged on so I invited him to come with us. We made it to 19f no problem, Phil and Azcas summoned and we were ready. I first went up...there were around 10 mops...alright we can handle that no problem...then come more and more mops in few seconds...finally 20 on us o.o I'm still surprised I had time to take screenshot lol...anyway I died q_q when my HP dropped from 400 to 0 -.- in one sec, fucking Swords hurt bad! In this situations you can't really talk or I would have told them to venz. Azcas ran down, get stuck and died. At least Philio had the time to escape. Also, HQE showed up in Black Knight poly. If Seer was up, he would have get it x_x And of course, all our mages were AFK so we couldn't get Grez. I guess I'll wait before I go on 20f again haha :P

No comments: