Tuesday, January 13, 2009

M to tha K level increased.

Yep, I am now level 57 on Meph! Finally have 18 int, yay I feel like I am a normal Mage o.o I haven't really hunted on him yet but I can feel a little difference :) BUT I get a fucking gey 6 MP lvlup... what's wrong NC, you hate me or what? I have gotten 10-8-6 MP these last levels and I am suposed to be 18 WIS mage o.o Gonna have to change my title now to: Cursed q_q Anyway I'm still gonna get this mofo level 60+. Now It's time to level the Prince, I am kinda tired of using Succubus o_O!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Healy!
>_< i havent been on in a while.
so busy with work dang it...
anyway congratz~

ZenSworD said...

Leave your damn job babo, you gotta save your reputation on Lineage first o.o and by the way, I know what Castle I want now muahaha!

DREADLORD said...

grats on the level up man :)

Anonymous said...

Dont copy my title >"<

grats man!! glad u lv up