Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lastabad to Lastavard with HacknSlash!

I hunted in TOS to get some Karma and when I finally get to 8%...I was like damn...I dunno where to go now and Hack said: Show me Lastavard! Alright dude, let's get pwned o_o So we started at Lastabad entrance. We walked to the 3rd floors killing almost everything. I was telling him Lastabad is a good place for exp and decent for the cash and drops (I get Fog of Sleeping SB from DE Wizard today :P) I showed him Oum Dungeon and we finally get to Resistance Village. I explained him everything about the mops and the drops since he had never been there before. We were almost at the path to Lastavard when one of the Dire Wolves felt generous and gave us a nice gift o_o!



I was thinking we wouldn't even last 1 min. I've been there with other peoples before and we really get owned. Well...I switched to Healbot mode o.o and we started moving slowly. Well, the mops did hurt but my MP wasn't really going down and we were taking 1~3 mops at the time so it wasn't too bad. I laughed hard when I saw that over my Succ Doll o.o!


Damn Cursed DE had to Stun my innocent Doll o.o! Anyway hehe we killed the Gatekeeper and moved to the next room. We met the Brigade Commander and before Ep 6, I was used to prepare and buff and then attack it but it's agressive now q_q I was low on MP but it finally died lol. So far, we were really doing good. I summoned cause I knew we would have to kill another Boss soon. We ended that one too and we reached the 2nd Floor!



We hunted a bit around there just to see what it looks like. We had to leave because Hack had no more Braves but anyway I'm glad I made 1% in that hunt and I had something to post on blog :P We opened all the Urns and the Supplies Bags but we get nothing good. Well thanks for the fun Hack, we got to hunt more often and bring the BP down there :)

No comments: