Monday, January 19, 2009

Barbados!

I was hunting Barbados Hideout (Heine Castle Dungeon), I made my 1% and then I started to check for the boss with random tele. I was about to leave when I finally saw him. I checked who were online in the BP. /Pledge - MepheKol, Kinshi, DreadLord (afk). Umm alright o_o I wanted to end it since I never get to kill that mofo before but I had to call some of my friends to help us. Darkcasum, myself as Zen, Kinshi, SuaSponte and Snoopie came. That didn't went well. Snoop and Sua died, we had no Mage to ITH them....and this damn boss (lvl 70 o.o) hurt like hell. Syler logged on (my hero!) and get to us. Once again...things went crazy...cause some ppl would not listen to us or just wouldn't wait for Syler to hit Barbados for at least 1 min to make sure it wouldn't turn on other people. Sua called Lucky21 and PurpleLace...oh well qq, we killed it...fine but I know we can do it with less than 8 persons q_q Anyway thanks to everyone for coming. I don't even want to tell the drops lol, not worth it qq But we learn from experience and next time, it will be different :) Oh and sorry for the picture....too many people on it so we can't really see what it looks like o.o!

No comments: