Saturday, January 24, 2009

Me against Zenith Queen o.o

The other day I was thinking about going to check Seer, AG and ZQ since it only cost one 11F TOI scroll to check them all. I did the whole 20F and Seer wasn't up :( I went to TOI entrance and no AG either qq but I've been lucky with ZQ :P I brought her to the stairs of 9F, I went down to buff myself and tryed to kill her. I can now say having lots of HP is a good thing for bosses but only along with good AC and MR and it's not my case o.o I had a hard time fighting her...Cockatrice kept coming x.x and ojs couldn't keep my HP up. Somehow, her name went from green to white o_o Who's the newb now muhaha!? lol though she dropped junks.

3 comments:

DREADLORD said...

your the man o.o to bad u didnt get me a charm lol

ZenSworD said...

The charm is useless man, u would need to be on 1f to use it lol. Just use a damn scroll u lazy boy :P!

DREADLORD said...

hey now lol, my goal is to have all charms o.o only one i have so far is 21flr. so get me the damn 11flr lmao. just playing buddy o.o