Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chaos!

I was doing my stuff when Philio logged on. I asked him to go inside TOS with Meph. We made around 2 frags, 1 bbs and 0.40%. I was talking with him when a flame appeared in a square on the ground. I was like... is it Chaos o.o? So I went up and it was there, it teleported me but I had time to escape. I called BP members but since ep 6 you need that special buff from Assistant of Varlok in TOD and it requires lvl 1 Karma. Only Hack came to help us. Philio was killing the Priests and Hack was trying to kill Chaos o.o but that damn boss Stun so much x_x. When we found out Philio didn't get the buff we told him to go get it and the minute after, it ended. You know me, when I saw the number of Frags I was like "O_O" lol That was a pretty nice hunt :P 0.50% and 11 frags each o_o. Now I gotta get my damn lvl 1 Earrings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!