Thursday, February 19, 2009

This and that!

I was bored of hunting TOS so I went to upper FV for a bit. I started to hit an Astagio, then all it's crew came to end me o.o Hopefully I survived! and as a gift, one of them dropped me nzel.



We were on a Boss trip the other day, we killed Giant Worm (bkat was best) and some other I can't remember. Anyway, Hack wanted me to show him the way from TOI 1-10f cause he wanted to go check ZQ. It was on a reset day, spawn was pretty awsome o_o. You can see by yourself on this screenshot :P Cockatrices would keep coming but me and Hack were just standing there and saying: c'mon, bring it on mu-fucka! o.o



While I was hunting in SKT caves 4f, Mr. Monitor37 was just passing by and wanted to grant me... lol jk but he did ask me some questions such as my AC, my polymorph etc. Ok that's cool, as long as you ban the good peoples :P Anyway, the day after, I was in fvb and look who whispered me o_o...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mons should apologize..