Monday, February 9, 2009

FI hunt!

Last friday, I woke up at 9:00 am instead of 2:00 pm lol Some peoples were surprised to see me online on Lin o.o Well anyway I had more time to hunt so more drops and exp :) I don't remember where I was hunting when Permaximum asked me to go FI, since he is new to the BP, I was thinking I could show him my uberness o_o jk So we did go to Bugbear area first to get some pots in case G-Mino was up. We finally moved to Mino area. NYCROS was hunting there already, so I thought we wouldn't get any drops or couldn't find the big Mino o_o For like 10 minutes Nyc left, probably had to go afk and then I casted Firestorm on a pack of 4 minotaurs and I guess you know what happened next lol...



First A-Scroll in party :) I felt bad for Nycros o.o he was there the whole time and when he left for 10 mins, we made 10 millions o_o! I am still trying to sell it, so whisp or mail offer :D

No comments: