Monday, February 9, 2009

Phoenix end on fvb!

My cousin (SteelShark) went to my home. We talked for a while then he logged on to play a bit on my Mage, he played for like 15 minutes but it seems it was enough to found Pho up by Taurverus loop o_o. So I called everyone to meet at werldern. Myself, Permaximum, Philio and Envee partied up and went to fvb, I dunno why Perm get lost and was around Right IGG but when we get to Taur Loop, it was gone...and at the same time Perm said in BP chat...it's on beach, near Right IGG o.o We runned there and some peoples from The300 were there already... We started to hit it. RavenSky and Albanota were trying to survive hoping to get any drops q_q. Dragua...was o.o stupidly casting Destroy...but it was useless since he never been close enough to get a drop, he was just running around with a Salamander and a Taurverus on him lol. Then, LUCKY21 showed up and it ended after a min. I know drops sucked but I'm happy cause we get everything. This kind of situation shows it's not always the level that is important but the way you play and prepare, also known as "skills" o_o!





That is pretty funny and sad o.o Alba was standing there, unpolied and a Fire Warrior came and 1 hitted her o.o she felt on ground and....I didn't meant to be rude o.o but I laughed so hard, she stayed alive the whole time to Phoenix and she died 1 hit from a normal mops QQ

No comments: