Thursday, February 5, 2009

My recent adventures!

I could make 3 or 4 different posts but I feel lazy so I will write everything in the same one :D I will first start with when I went to see what Poly I would have from Keplisha and I thought I could take 2 sec to read my horoscope...



I checked it at 3:30 am so I just said fuck it I gotta sleep lol anyway I don't think it's true, I don't believe horoscope in real life, imagine on a game o_o Next thing is our #2 PWDM in BP House, here is the screenshot.



I went to DI and many spirits were up. Me and Kinshi killed like 6 unis, 5 Water and 6 Fire Spirit and get ndai best qq; But at least this Earth spirit dropped me 9 lines of goodies before I started to hunt with Kin o_o



After that...oh yeah, I was on my way to SOE when Kinshi told me to come Giran, he said it was really worth coming so...I went there to check it out...o.o



And finally, I went to try out SOE cause I need karma since I still don't have my @$%?#!*& lvl 1 earrings... I had fun... running anywhere since I was getting pwned o.o Oh well...I still found out some ways to hunt there but it's preferable with bow user o_O Anyway here is the picture of me and Ceinna.

1 comment:

DREADLORD said...

man if u need karma, i will go to soe anytime after i get lvl 52. i love that place for sure. nice post btw