Monday, February 23, 2009

Giant Worm and Demon!

I was cooking something and when I cameback to Lin, Hack called Giant Worm up. I logged on Meph cause we needed at least 1 mage for buffs and heals. Artorios and Blackwid0w also came to help us. I could have just healed the peoples but I thought I could use my sof o_o and kill this worm a bit faster :P That was fun and it also dropped good :)



Later on the same day, my newb healbot, Primordius o.o found Demon and of course we only had 2 tanks and 1 mage on qq and I can't say I'm really strong on Zen lol. Anyway we met on the 7th floors. Envee get lost... but at least Blackwid0w and Abraham logged on. I went on 6f to find Envee and I saw a korean with a little penis... I mean LittlePen o.o (lvl 60+ DE in SLM) so I blocked the entrance untill all my BP mates were there. It kinda get crazy cause more and more peoples showed up -.- like everyone knew it was up. We tryed our best bot couldn't get a decent drop from it, only 6 braves o.o anyway enjoy the screenshots, I think they look bad ass :P

No comments: