Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hunts with Philio

Hello everybody, I haven't posted a lot this week, I've been concentrating on my Prince, I am getting closer to lvl 52 everyday :) I should lvlup on sunday :P Well anyway here are few pictures I recently took. This is me and Phil fighting against the right twins o_o



We get crap qq, czel was best. After that, we tryed to find a place to hunt so I thought of Abyss Lake. So we went there, walked all the 4 floors because Phil did not have the charm and once in Elemental Grave, I realized we forget to bring Bless of Eva Q_Q lol. We started to hunt slowly. Now all the Scorpions are aggro if you hit any monsters, it made it harder to hunt tho and then we ran into this...



That's a nice pack of 6 lizardmans, 3 crabmans, 2 beholders and 1 turtle...the peoples who have been here before know how hard the turtles are. We weren't brave enough to try so we just ran away o.o I took Phil to Recluse and showed him the Dark Elementalist spot. Was a cool hunt :)

No comments: