Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The end of Concession and the creation of Stricken!

I will tell you the full story, it first started when I was hunting Lastavard (on my Prince) with HiMeWiKia, Troje and other peoples. After a while, I was wondering why HiMe wouldn't cast the lvl 55 Royal buff (+8 AC aura). She told me we can't use that one along with Glowing Aura, the lvl 40 one....so for 1 minute I felt like...I spent hours and hours leveling a Prince to 52 to finally hear from someone else they can't even have hit bonus with AC. So yeah, from now on, you won't see me playing on Zen, unless for sieges or quests. I seriously hate NC... Princes are officially the weakest class ever in this damn game. I was really pissed...but I was trying to find a way to use all these items I worked hard to get and I finally came with the idea of making a Knight since I could use 90% of the items Zen had. But I had to delete one of my char...and Concession was the only char I will never play again. So, adios Concess! been nice to play on you, sucks to lose a lvl 51 elf but at least I had fun playing her and I made a lot of cash hunting on 41f+ o_o. So here comes my newb Con Knight, Stricken!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops! there goes my memory =[

bye bye con!


-BabySitter-