Monday, April 13, 2009

Still owning Heine!

Yesterday, we had to defend Heine Castle for the first time. I wasn't expecting we would be able to keep it honestly o.o I thought I could go hunt untill someone declare on us but LUCKY21 asked me to guard the Gates so I get every items on Zen. Some peoples from NoobClub showed up and after 15 minutes they declared but they just wanted to fight for fun, they never tryed to take the Castle. Later, SLM came at the front gate and the fight started o.o but they were outnumbered, we had NoobClub and 300 on our side (well I think so :P) Anyway, it was cool fighting against SLM and it was a good pvp practice but I don't like to siege on my Royal o.o I feel so weak x_x I didn't know I would stand at the front gate the whole 2 hours lol but it seemed so fast. Thanks again to everyone who came to help us :)


No comments: