Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Greater Minotaur and some other random Bosses

I was just hunting FI in Mino area when Mr. IShakeTheGround aka G-Mino spawned o.o I tryed to solo it but unfortunately I was spending too much of my mana healing my summons =/ So I just called help on BP chat and Frasace came to my rescue o_o It didn't drop that well but I've seen worst lol Thanks again for help Fra :P



I also went to upper FV to level my wolves, cause I'll be using them on my elf later. I met Ifrit and 3 taurverus o.o but no worry I escaped! joke :P I did fight till' the death ^.^ From what I remember it dropped junks, like always lol even B-Kat is not much now... I've seen around 150-200k.



And finally, NoTime (UnaDon's Dark Elf) called DK up in MLC 7F. I haven't seen that boss for a while. Frasace and XnadjaX also came down. It didn't take long to kill it with 3 tanks and a half on it o.o The drops weren't great either lol, nzel was best but at least a KBB dropped one to me just before we jumped on DK o_o!

No comments: