Friday, April 10, 2009

Recent adventures!

I want to start with something that worths being on every blogs for the peoples who have been playing Ken for a long time. Recently a friend of mine managed to lvl 50 after...8 years o_o. Yep you probably found out I was talking about JUSTIFIER hehe.




Probably everyone on the server already passed him but o.o at least, now he can be proud to be lvl 50 himself. Good job Tim :P and I may have to make another post of you when you hit 52... in 5 years o_o just kiding.

Next thing is just me on my Knight soloing my first Drake :D Not bad drops either, czel, bdai ,TQR :)



We haven't done a BP hunt for a while so I asked if anyone was interested in going 61f-70f. I logged on Meph cause we needed more than just 1 healer. HacknSlash, Barbose, XnadjaX and Frasace were also in the party for this hunt :P



While I was checking the Drakes, I get a surprise from a cockatrice o_o


And finally, I've been hunting in Giran Dungeon 3f to see how good the exp was. I will have to test how much % I get per hour because the last time I tryed, EvenMatch were stealing all my mops, this damn fucker -.- Well anyway, when I was done, I checked Taros and Mammon and they were up :P



We get the Diamond but Mammon dropped crap, I dunno if he can drop anything good beside nzel and adena o.o

No comments: