Thursday, April 30, 2009

PWDM, Unicorn platform

Finally I could get rid of the 80+ pine wands in BP storage lol. I invited everyone to come to DI since you can't escape but you can't lose exp either :P SwordHunter and me were the piners and TheHammeR, ZTiDuSZ and HacknSlash would kill everything. It kinda get crazy with Hammer's Pumpkin Sword o.o, he had 3/4 of all the monsters on him and I was only doing heal pledge once in a while. That didn't go well on the first attempt, Tidus and Hammer died so I stopped to pine and started to hit mops myself. I still had 50 pines left o_o and few peoples joined us, JUSTIFIER with his Inferno o.o and Synyster entered the party :P We managed to go through all the pines this time. This is funny because I made like 0.15% from newbs mops lol Anyway it was cool and I hope to make another one soon :)



No comments: