Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Racing to lvl 58!

I know I'm late lol, I haven't posted for weeks... but anyway I wanted to make a post about my lvling up on Meph. It first started with the 2x exp event, I had the choice to level my Knight to 49-50 or getting Meph to lvl 58, I needed about 40%. So I powerlvled most of the time in FI, in every parts of the island. I didn't get a-scroll and I kinda needed one to make APM for my Knight but at least I get other items :)


I wasn't sure what f-gs price was running for so I thought 1m was fair enough. Someone bought it after 5 minutes o.o and I saw the same person selling it for 6m lol x_x I moved to TOI 10f to hunt somewhere else. I get a pretty rare drop from Medusa but sadly, it worths nothing at all now lol


I went back to FI to finish my last 10% and I get few rare but priceless items...


I needed the ring for my elf cause I only had 1 and I sold the boots for 1m :) For my last %, I went to DVC 6f, I get a couple enchants and spellbooks. Something on global get my attention, it was DreadLord trying to tell NaMiNoRi he wasn't a bot (I know the thruth but he wanted to act like an idiot so fuck him) and while I was typing, a blue aura appeared with a window in the left corner of the screen o.o! I didn't have time to take screenshot of my lvling up x.x all I could get from it was my additional point.



I get 9 hp and 10 mp which is a lot better than what I get in the last 3-4 lvls q_q now I want 12 mp for the next ones :D Only 2 more levels to go for 60... I can't wait but we will probably have the new summons before I get there, I want my Dire Bears \./

No comments: