Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Castle + hunts!

3 Days ago, when I was about to log off, the Windawood Siege started. Hack begged me to come take it o.o I told him I was only going to break the Gate and Tower and then I would go sleep, cause it was already 1:00 am q_q Looks like noone tryed to defend or even take it. I'm surprised SLM didn't come since Troje was the owner of Windawood Castle and he's in SLM o.o Anyway, I'll keep this Castle for now, it's better than being homeless o.o but I guess I'll try to get Heine back. This is a picture of me, doing my showoff with my crown :P



Philio and my Elf hunted 41-42F for about an hour. We didn't get any enchants from Lesser Dragons q_q and a bot was hunting there already so we moved to 42F and after a while we found a very good spot. Horrific Iron Golems and Fire Ghosts would always spawn and come to us but we didn't get Power Gloves o.o only few 51F scrolls :D



Philio and me again o.o but this time on Meph, hunted together in TOI 61F+. I do pretty good alone but it would be better with 20-21 Int :D I wanted Phil to come to kill the monsters once I would run out of mana. All we get was a Top Quality Ruby from a Lycan o.o not even 1 nzel, ndai or 71F scroll x_x!

1 comment:

dreadlord said...

i see how it is... u left out a pic of me and u owning 70flr lol