Sunday, April 19, 2009

BP hunt on TOI 70F :)

I recently joined PITA and SwordHunter to our BP (the father and son o.o), they were in DarkFury but since TheHammeR blew all his stuff and quitted Lineage for a while, DarkFury was empty with only just few players and they were there at our last Heine Siege, they helped us to defend the tower because they hate all SLM members o_o so I wanted them to join us. We really need more Elf and Mage, because melee vs melee is just using pots non-stop untill someone run out. We lost Heine Castle by the way... we didn't stand a chance against SLM + Rings together qq; and most of us died at least 3-4 times so I won't be sieging for few weeks, I will just level my Elf and Knight for now, because I hate fighting on my Prince o.o I feel so weak. TheHammeR recently cameback, since he canno't live without playing his favorite game o.o So here he is, with his +9 Pumpkin Sword and +5 Iron Set o_o good thing he is lvl 73 :P He left his own BP to join AngelClub, to get buffs from BabySitter and he finally joined us. We wanted to go Lastavard 4f but Sword had to go to bed in an hour so we had to find a place we could easely reach. I was thinking about TOI 70F (it's not that I like this place but I want to see Iris x_x) The spawn started to be good at 66F and we get a total of 3 71F scrolls :) but unfortunately, we didn't see Iris -.-

No comments: