Sunday, April 19, 2009

Faruuk and random stuff :P

That night, I was about to go sleep but I wanted to check Drakes real quick. I was teleporting everywhere and I found Faruuk o.o, first thing it did was canceling me -.- so I asked for help on BP chat, HebeLove and SwordHunter came. It only took 15 seconds and it was dead hehe. The drops were alright, I also get an ndai from one of it's Elders and B-Kat from Faruuk but... I dunno what to do with it o.o we can't even sell them for 100k now x_x



I guess I found the best spot to hunt for cash: FVB o.o I've been hunting there twice, on my elf and Knight. It looks like the eggs drop better on the beach o_o



HacknSlash was bored and started to pine few monsters in werldern. But he could never have expected this. A Troglodyte gave him...



I rarely go check GTV because, first of all I am... or was saving for a +7 Bcomr for my Knight and I only had about 7.5m so it was useless to look for one in GTV and everytime I go there I see something I need for cheap and I never have the money to buy it lol, and that time, it happened -_- Mou was selling a +8 Knight Visor for only 19.5m x_x I was like... anyone can loan me money o_o!? But noone had spare cash so I mailed the guy and offered him +7 COP and 7.5m. I waited for his answer and finally... he whispered me and said he would trade with me :) I already have +8 Homr but I want a MR and AC set for Stricken :P

No comments: