Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PWDM, TOI 10F

The other night, we had enough peoples online to organize something fun in group and I had to get rid of my pine wands cause I had too many of them. So, my Prince, HacknSlash, Isolated, XGustaveX, BLACKWID0W, DragonElfX and MiuerX were up to do it. We walked all the way up there and once on 10F we been trying to find ZQ before we start the PWDM.



We couldn't find it so I just started pinning. It was cool and different but it was too easy o.o there were not enough monsters from 10F coming to us and it was weird cause some mops such as Elders wouldn't spawn from pine wands. Anyway, after I was done with the 50 wands, I started hitting the mops and when we moved up a bit, the boss of the final round spawned o_o! Was cool for sure, next time we do it on 20F, a little more challenging :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, pwdm on 10th, taking it one step further :)
Well, changing the motherboard and one other component has now taken 6 weeks, good thing i'm not paying them for it.
Hope to be back soon.

-Philio