Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun in Ivory Tower

I wasn't sure what place I still had to try since I'm 52 and I remembered of IT. I hunted on the 5th floors for like 25 mins and one IG been nice to me...



After that, I went to 6th floor cause I was getting low on the pots and 6-7F is very easy and the silhouettes are an infinite source of pots :) I kinda get surrounded at one moment o_o you can see by yourself :P



I also found Garundur, I called it up in BP chat and we killed it within 1 min but dropped craps like always. We moved to the 8th floor to check Demon, it wasn't up but we had fun killing stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn congrats bud!

ZenSworD said...

SYLER, what the hell you doing!? o.o everyone is thinking you left Lineage, you taking a break or something x.x? let me know please qq

Anonymous said...

yeah i just got really bored and it became more of a chore than a hobby so im takin some time off. dont worry i didnt blow anything. instant message me sometime, im atvkorn on aim.