Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ant Queen and some random Bosses

I was taking RoseThorne to AQ sand trap cause she needed to bookmark it. While we were there, we decided to check it. I have checked it twice that day and it wasn't up but at my bigger surprise the ground started shaking all of sudden o_o we been trying to bring it near the stairs and someone just teleported next to us, Kantor. SugarLips came, we all partied and we managed to kill it. It dropped crap but it was fun :P



Someone probably called one of drake twins up, or maybe we were just in a mood to check bosses o_o anyway, me and Rose killed south drake, it dropped pretty good :P



Afer that, we moved to DI for a bit and once again, another good drop from a Fire Spirit :P



I wanted to go Aden Castle Dungeon since I never been farther than 2f. We found our way down there untill we get into the Hideout of the Lost (where Maya spawns) but Rose had connection problem and she disconnected -.- leaving me alone! Well the mops down there kinda hurt o.o so I just decided to morph into Black Knight and run around to see if I could find anything. I had a small amount of mops on me when, for the first time I saw this thing o_o



It's like lvl 55 and I heard it was pretty strong so I didnt take risk and I didn't get close to it. I just ran around and escaped. Later on the same day I went to DI again but this time, on Meph. I get a decent drop on the first Wind Spirit I killed :D



And finally, XnadjaX called Faruuk up by north drake location. We killed it's 2 elders and he started canceling us q_q Anyway we killed that mofo. It didn't drop so great, nzel, ndai, TQS but at least bkat :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that wat sup muahahhhaah vic the hero :P