Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scorching weapons!

I've recently bought 3 weapons for my multiple chars o.o Most of the monsters and bosses on Lineage are weak to fire so you can figure out my choice for the elemental enchants ;) Here are my new toys =)

1. +9 Thebes Staff

I think Thebes Staff is a little bit over powered o.o but I won't complain. It's a very nice staff for Mage and Illusionist, the stats on it are totally awesome! The picture doesn't show the +7 mp reggain, it also procs Devil's Kiss and it's unbreakable :P I love it v.v

2. +10 Great Axe

This axe has no crazy bonus, but the base stats are nice and since it can't be broken, it's a good boss weapon for my Prince and DK. And this is officialy the first +10 weapon that I have made myself o.O

3. +9 Thebes Two Handed Sword

The last weapon is a sword I was definitely looking for, +9 Thebes 2hs v_v It's probably the best choice for my Dragon Knight, the hit bonus make up for my lack of Dex and I can't say I don't enjoy the Devil's Kiss proc when it goes off hehe

No comments: