Thursday, February 24, 2011

More weapons :)

These following weaps are not scorching because, first of all, I owe someone in pledge 20m adena c_c and I assumed I should try out the axe before enchanting it!

1. +6 Demon Axe

I found it in GTV for the price of 19m, I thought it was a good deal since the Demon Axe is made of Black Mithril (safe enchant limit = 0) so a +6 is very rare. The -2 hit should be removed in my opinion, that would make that axe a bit better, anyway I bought it because I thought it would be stronger than my +10 Great Axe but I was wong q_q I found out the enchantment really does a difference in the hit and the dmg bonus. So now I'm trying to sell it and noone wants it Q.Q maybe I'll make it +7 o.o?

2. +10 Blessed Cutlass

In revenge, this sword was a really good purchase! Some peoples will probably be pissed to know I've traded 16m and few enchants for it (total of 21m) I already have +9 B-Ori Dagger which is not bad for bosses but I probably gain an additional hit or dmg bonus with the +10 value and it has +1 hit bonus base :D Once I'm out of debts, I'll be saving money to make it level 3 fire :)

No comments: