Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magic Bag of Arka

As you saw in the last post, I've gotten a Rare Turtle from fishing on my knight. I already had the Skeleton Grail for a few months and I made the Aden chef spices. The last item I needed was the Seal of Victory so I decided to go on most death matches with my elf :) After a few DMs, I managed to gather the 500 hero's marks!



Then I went to Gludin and talked with Arka..



What did I get from the bag?? Nothing o_o because I sold it instead lol Believe me, I really wanted the Cockatrice Doll but I was affraid to get a Bugbear or a Werewolf Doll q_q So I told myself I could at least try to get $$ from the bag and if I couln't sell it, I would open and see what's inside. It sold for 20m but I was soooo curious to know what was hidden in it! Oh well, I will probably never know =(

No comments: