Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christmas Event 2010

Not much to say on this one, it was another "afk" event in my opinion.. We had true double drops but everyone was looking for the Gold Stockings obtainable from KG rings every 30 minutes. So yeah, 75% of the server was in gtv, away from their keyboard. I didn't get to hunt so much with the work but I can't say I haven't made anything from this event.

1. I've been hunting on Meph mostly, upper FV was pretty nice :)



2. That dude gotta tell me his Ogre hunting spot o.O


3. Our pledge on a Lasta hunt :)




4. How many peoples were online that day o.o?


The answer is...


5. One more level!!!!



6. I want his bow o_o



7. That'd be great if it could be like that all the time ;)


8. Courser and his crazy luck at taming pets q_q



9. I have only gotten 1 Gold Stocking


And you already know what was inside...



10. I want his sword o.o!

No comments: