Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New levels =)

Lineage has become a very easy game for lvling since they added the Einhasad buff and recently, the permanent 2x exp. I was wondering if I would still play my 5 characters in the future but they made it so much easier to level now so... I will still play all my toons ;) Here are few levelups!

1. ZenSworD level 56 :)


Nothing big from this new level, I just gained 4% MR and like 12 hp o.o

2. Surgeroth level 50!


I have gotten the Destructor's Chain Sword from the level 50 quest but unfortunately, I can't use level 50 sharna polymorph -.- I gotta wait till' 52 I guess.

3. S1nMaster level 54 :D



Another level untill the black suit v_v Oh and by the way, after I took this screenshot, I switched to earth line for a change and so far, I love it! More levelups coming soon guys :P

No comments: