Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hunts and levelups!

I didn't post anything from the last event we had (Poly and 2x exp event) so today, I'll take some time to do it :) Some peoples leveled too fast while event o.o so this is one of the first time I won't be posting member's lvlup!

I know it's nothing spectacular but it was the first time I saw 2 Spirits of Water in same screen o_o they were pretty close too.


They didn't drop any enchant scrolls -.-! The next screenshot is while 2x exp event on it's first day. I had to go 61f+ on Meph to see how much exp I could get there.


I've been really surprised to see I made that much %. Well believe it or not but... I made 0.66% from that one pack O_o! so let's say 0.33% without event which is still my new record and I've never heard of an higher amount of exp from just 1 pack of monsters so far.

Finally!!! I lvled to 51 on my Elf :)



I can use Fire Archer like Concession now o_o woot! I added in Int and my g-heal and NB seems much better, can't wait for 52 hehe!

I've hunted a lot of different places on my Prince and I wanted to try TOI 10f alone. It wasn't so bad, I didn't find Zenith Queen but in revenge, 2 Medusas been really generous to me Q_Q



So yeah the first one dropped Bzel :P and right after it, I killed the Medusa in the left corner...



O.O! I was like damn... another enchant and when I IDed it... omg Bdai haha! That was some great luck :P

I also leveled on my Prince! Now lvl 53 :)


I can finally wear my Bcomr and still have 18 Dex :) but I want lvl 55 so bad q_q We need a strong Royal! :D

No comments: