Friday, January 8, 2010

It's been a while!

Sorry guys but I had to take a break from posting... we also had a double exp and double drops event for christmas so I wanted to take advantage of it the most I could. I won't tell all the details but I'll simply say some members moved to SilentLegacy Blood Pledge due to an issue. Anyway, I won't stop playing my Prince and I will start recruiting again. I had to look in my Lin folder where all my screenshots are and take few minutes to see which pictures I would post today. I'll start with myself showing Hellsmagx new hunting places for lvl 52+!

It was a reset day so I had to take him to TOI 61F+ :P


It's possible to solo but I think you must need at least 800 mp and like 23-24 Int but Hells can easely mass-kill on 63-64f :D

The next picture is GMSabre summoning a Tiger in GTV!


And I had the wise idea to tame it o_o! with the spell of course :P



It was pretty weak, I don't think it was a real Tiger... anyway it was funny to see peoples trying to tame it with meat when I dismissed it o_o

Tooshie called Cougar up, so I came to help him ;)


Since he found it and he didn't have the charm yet, I gave it to him :P

I really have no idea if it was a mistake from NoobMage but... I sold it 500k haha!



Indeed, he's a big noob o_o!

I'll finish this post with our hunt in Elemental Ruins. Myself on Zen, PsychoDad and DivineLight really had a fun time down there :D





The funniest thing is.. PD was looking for Decay Potion SB for his mage, it's the main reason why we were hunting there hehe. It was a cool hunt, the exp isn't too bad and the cash is v.v

No comments: