Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Diamond Golem & Maino Shaman

Since noone ever hunt IGG dungeon and it seemed to be a pretty good place for elves, I usually hunt there and make around 1% on S1nMaster with my pets. Everytime I'm done hunting, I go check the Diamond Golem. As I walked in it's room, a spear from the sky fell on me o_o! I asked if anyone would come and kill it with me. I took my mage and LUCKY21 came with me.


That damn thing has like 15000 hp... lvl 67 Knight + lvl 61 Str mage and 2 Dire Bears and it seemed to take forever o.o but we killed it :P


LUCKY called SuaSponte to helps us with the Diamond Golem but as he get there, it was dead already o.o but we went to check Maino Shaman and now I know where it spawns :D it's pretty much a labyrinth in the Wilderness x_x You can easely get lost o.o Anyway here it is :P



Maino Shaman doesn't really hurt but it has tons of HP and is higher level than the Golem.



I heard it could drop Additional Fire SC but who knows... Oh and the Rough Diamond and the Tail Hair worth 100k Adena each so it's not too bad.

No comments: