Monday, December 14, 2009

Knight Vald & Ancient Giant

I was trying to get a 71f charm by myself...or at least with someone else since I can't solo Iris yet :P Me and LUCKY21 killed her few times..but no luck q_q Anyway, one day, as I was checking stuff in GTV, I saw one for sale for 2m... so I said fuck it! Price on charms went down so much, I also found a 81f charm for 1.8m o_o so I bought it. One night, ZWarLordZ logged on and I thought we could go check bosses. I asked him to go for KV and I would go check Lich and when we get there...both bosses were up x_x. We went for KV first, It seems 2 peoples is enough to take him down :D



After that, we ran to 90f but... Fever beat us to Lich... he get there first -.- he said it dropped junks but I was the one who found it x.x! Later in the evening, Tooshie found AG up, by the time we get there, he was running in circle gathering few giants o.o...


I didn't take a screenshot of the drops, they were crap. Was fun tho with all the mops around :P

No comments: