Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BP hunt - Sanctuary of Evil

DivineLight logged on and wanted to make a party hunt in SoE. We had Tooshie and ZWarLordZ coming so I thought we could need 1 more healer so I used my Elf. Me and Tooshie ran untill there because we don't have lvl 3 earrings o.o You can have free teleport to SoE from Demon temple with Festival Earrings (lvl 3). Anyway, we all buffed ourselves and started our hunt. I don't remember exactly what happened but DL started to run everywhere in BK poly and found Tarak o.o! He brought it to a safe spot with no Priests of Corruption.



Everything was going well... untill DL accidently cast Firewall on a Demon pack o_O and we had to escape and start all over again but that time we didn't kill Tarak, we just went for fun and Priests. It get hardcore few times... I'm still surprised noone died in that hunt o.o



We had a lot of fun and made few good drops and great Karma v.v







We really need to bring more peoples down there :D!

2 comments:

Tooshie said...

I died in that hunt! lol

ZenSworD said...

Really o_O? Damn sorry lol I didn't remember, did u die when we splitted?