Sunday, November 8, 2009

Newb Luck and GMFrosty

I showed to one of our latest recruit, Darketi where we could gamble gems. We traded our gems for pouches and we went back to Oren and started to open them. From what I can remember, I didn't get many golds/silvers/plats but oh well, it happens sometime! I guess Darketi stole my luck o.o because he only had 1 High Quality Diamond to gamble and he get this...



I was like....You gotta be kiding me lol!! I never get 1 Dragon Scale from gambling since I play o.o Easy money for new players lol

We had a problem with out KG rings lately, they would give us 1 Ancient Greater Healing Potion every 15 minutes but once you would restart the game, they would disapear! Anyway, NC fixed that or should I say, GMFrosty did.. he was personnaly giving them back to the peoples who lost their KG rings so I got mine back that way.



It's always cool to see a monitor in your screen :P He seemed to be a cool dude, way to go NC o_O!

No comments: