Sunday, November 8, 2009

100th post!!

Woot, 100 posts already! I know I've been slacking the blog for a while, if we go back couple of months ago...I was writting on it almost everyday lol but... now, I'm so busy, we just had the halloween event, I took over 100 screenshots o.o and I still gotta choose which ones I'm going to keep for the blog. I'm also trying to get Meph to lvl 61 and my Elf to 51! But anyway, it's nice to see I get that far and I really hope to hit the 200th post one day :) Oh and as I always put a picture with the text, I decided to show you my uber sword!

.....................................................

Thanks to S0ULMage and Tooshie for the 35m adena loan :P because I needed 50m cash, +7 Beleth Boots and +8 Devil's Knife for the trade :D I'm soooo happy, this damn thing makes me wanna get lvl 65 on my Prince o.o

No comments: