Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Event, Part 2 - The items

My goal was to make at least one +1 Int T-Shirt because they are made of black mithril and the safe enchant limit is +0. I did the mistake to use 80 seeds to get 8 Chaos Pumpkin in the first days of event. Well, killing bosses is cool but 80 seeds take a while to gather and I needed 125 for only 1 T-Shirt. Anyway, I managed to make 2 T-Shirts and I used 1 nzel on each... one of them blew and the other went +1 :) There it is...



We still had few days left before event ends so I tryed to get both earrings.



They kinda look weird but 5% MR always help :)


Those ones give +3 HP and 3 MP reggain, pretty good for my Mage :D

There were 2 other kind of T-Shirts but they are considered as junk to me, anyway I'll be posting the bosses and the drops in the part 3!

No comments: