Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Event, Part 1 - Hunting seeds

The event started on wednesday, october 28th and lasted for 7 days. We could find 2 different NPCs in Giran, near the teleport Lady. One of them would allow us to choose a free polymorph in it's list. The other one would give us many options related to pumpkin seeds. We could enter in the Cavern of Chaos by 2 ways, give 3 seeds to the NPC or exchange 10 seeds for 1 Chaos Pumpkin and a free entrance to the cave. We could also craft 2 kinds of earrings for 75 seeds each and 3 different special t-shirts for a total of 125 seeds each. Every monsters in the game except Slime would drop pumpkin seeds. I found out that running naked in Owl while tagging mops with spells and let my Bears kill them was a good way to gather seeds. The drop rate was kinda low but it was possible for me to get about 30-40 within an hour there.


That was a nice hunt. Of course, I didn't make much exp but I made around 50 Mana potions/B-teles, 1 Staff of Strenght and there was like 100k Adena on ground o.o

I was doing exactly the same thing in the Cavern of Chaos.


2 friends of mine were waiting for me at upper FV o.o



And finnaly, I fought an invisible Ghoul o_o!

No comments: