Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The poors & the rich

Recently, we have been killing a good amount of bosses and I guess you deducted from the title some of them were very poors and the other ones dropped better :P Let's start with the junks o.o

I found ML up and called few BP mates to help me. The only thing it dropped was a c-dai q_q


I was hunting PLOB (Pollute Land of Blessing) with my Elf, I wanted to see if the mops would turn on my pets/summon because the spawn and the exp there isn't bad at all. I get into the Orc Fort and I thought I could go check if Spirit was up.


That lvl 65 punk only dropped a ndai! so cheap -.-

The next boss is Vampire but I didn't took a screenshot of the drops, I remember it dropped like nzel best qq;


Myself, Hellstinger, BlackJack21 and DKBloodRage went to hunt in Deep Sea Grave, we found Mermaid Chief twice and we also killed Great King Squid, they all dropped bad.




The other day when I logged on, Frasace said IQ was up but he couldn't fight her because he would disconnect all the time down there. So me and DK managed to kill her. Unfortunately for us, Invisibility SB worth nothing nowadays x.x


And the cheapest of all bosses, Kurtz!



At least some of them still drop good sometimes! (sorry for the small pictures, I dunno why it didn't let me use full width)







AG dropped Bzel and Ndai - Iris dropped Nzel, Bzel and Bdai - Giant Worm gave us 4 Cdais v.v and 6 Czels hehe

No comments: