Monday, October 12, 2009

Leveling

For those of you I didn't tell, I started to play all my characters again (uncluding Zen :P) I guess since I get him nicer gear, I want to get him higher level and 56 would be my goal. I also wanted to play my Knight for the same reason as my Prince, I got some pretty good items now :D For my Elf, well, I always liked to play archers and they are so versatile! Let's just say, our BP really needs more Elf and Mage, they are the key in sieges and hunts, so I'll get him lvl 52 minimum. And of course, I can't stop playing my main char :) I still want that gold poly on my Mage :P But right now, I can only play 2 chars because the other 2 are holding all the event stuff o.o, they are so heavy q_q and I can't sell anything! Hate Ken Server for that... Anyway, I'm doing 20% on each chars and then I switch back to the other 2 untill I can sell few items to lose some weights and play all of them.

S1nMaster and MepheKol are actually at 60%, I just can't wait for a better poly for my Elf hehe

ZenSworD is at 40%, I couldn't remember how fast melee classes could level :P



And finally I leveled my Knight to 49. I hope I'll get enough materials to make my Valakas Armor before I hit 51 hehe. Oh and as you can see on the picture, I get a new belt o.o! Titan Belt is very nice, I can carry so many Orange Juices now and I only traded an Ogre Belt + 5m Adena with like 7 bzels and few nzels o_O! I really like it :)

No comments: