Monday, September 21, 2009

Items and Bosses!

I have been checking a couple of Bosses recently, I still need a tons of enchant! I needed help for few of them and that's why BP mates are so usefull ;) But before I start posting all the drops pictures, I wanted you to see my new toys!

I had the +7 K-Xbow in shop mode for 65m and sold it. So with my share of 32.5m, I thought I could try to get something nice. I didn't know what to buy so... I just typed on global chat: Trade +7 Devil's Knife + 30m for +8 and see if I could get someone to whisper me. After like 5 minutes Sk8 told me to meet him at Giran and we did the trade. He was glad because he made a good deal but honestly.. I really didn't mind paying that price for this sword.. trust me, in few months, it will worth a bunch of $_$ and it's pretty much like a +9 Tsurugi for Elf and Prince but it's unbreakable and it maintains haste, I love it v_v

....................................................

The next item is a +8 B-Ori Dagger. I traded the +7 I made, a pair of Tarak's Boots and 10m adena for it. My goal would be a +9 but I can't afford one of those right now q_q So far, it's a really good weapon for undeads, some Bosses and also Demon type mops.

....................................................

I was hunting somewhere when Danser said on global: Trade DE set + Shield of Faith for Ori Dagger. I get 1 normal Ori Dagger while hunting solo in event and since I'm thinking of starting to level my Prince again.. I thought I could try to make him a +8 SoF and the trade was pretty good. We did the exchange but what came after was unexpected o.o She gave me the whole DE set and only the Tunic was +6, the Circlet, sandals and SoF were all +0. Well trust me or not.. but when I used Bzels on these 4 items to make them +7... they all went first try o.o and I also made this o_o...

....................................................

I blew my other one on Zen but I'm very happy with this new AC :) The last thing I bought was a pair of +6 Tarak's Boots. This time, Isair was selling them on global and I thought I had nothing to lose to make him an offer and see what he would say. He finally accepted my pair of +5 T-Boots, +10 Dama Sword, IQ Staff and 10m Adena for them. So, yep... one more AC for my Elf and Prince hehe.

....................................................

That's about it for me, the next screenshots are what the BP mates made or bought recently.

LUCKY21 showed me his uber swords o.o



He has on his Knight a +8 KVS, +8 DKS, +8 B-Ori, +8 D-Knife and +10 Bkat :D and he made a +8 Kurtz Sword o.o! Let me use it for Stricken o_o!

Philio has been a really lucky guy himself... but I'm very happy for him, he deserves his new bow :)



And it's not over o.o he also made +8 K-Xbow that he sold to LeroyBrown for 200m cash!

I feel like my items are newbs compared to what they made hehe. For the Bosses, I checked most of the TOI ones since I still need few charms. I have seen wonders o.o on different floors running for the bosses...

Some peoples really don't like to grab their drops o.o


No worry, I took everything :P and as a bonus, I get to find Cougar o_o It dropped very well :)



I think it was the first time I see 2 mini-bosses up at same time o_o



I didn't want to spend my time with them, I'll let them for someone else o.o In the same hunt I found Mummy Lord up :D I called LUCKY to give me a hand :) Once again the drops were pretty good, the only enchant scroll we didn't get was c-dai x_x



I was looking for Vampire and I found a... nightmare! o.o



Fucking crazy spawn... thanks again Mambo Rabbit for dropping me AB spellbook o.o! And of course, Vampire had to be up... but I couldn't kill it this time, way too many mops and I died -.- It pissed me off so I didn't go back.

The next Boss is Iris. I tryed to solo her but my Darkness isn't very efficient with 22 int x_x. I just called again my personnal tank, LUCKY21 o.o She didn't drop a lot but decent enough I guess :)



He had to pay back one day...



Muhahah, revenge! o.o

Well guys, I'll post more later, right now I just want to log on and enjoy the game, cya later =)

No comments: