Saturday, September 5, 2009

What to do with all these items!?

I really had no clue what I wanted when the event started, now that it's over, I know exactly what I want to buy or make. I'm going to try for a +9 or +10 Blessed Cutlass, B-SoM and B-SoF. I already used all my ndais... but I made +9 B-Cutlass. Now all I need is... a bunch of ndais/bdais/cdais and I don't want to buy any of them o.o so you can imagine how long it will take me to get them from hunting. I also decided to make all the four Magical Armors for my Knight. I've been buying scales for 2 weeks now. I made one Red Dragon Armor so far but I'll keep this one for my other chars.


While event, I tested my luck with B-Cmomr... I made two +7 outta five +5, I'll keep them for now untill I can get enough cash for a +8 and then... I may sell or blow them :P



I also had my 5 Diamond Swords on my Prince and I finally had them all +7 so I could start to over-enchant and hope for a +9... well I didn't make one... but 2! :) I used 1 ndai on one of them and this is what happened...



Bah, my luck ran out o.o but no worry I'm keeping the other one :P For the upcoming weeks, I'll try to sell as much items as I can to get myself better stuff before the price go up. Since all my characters are overweight, I can only play with Meph. I've been checking Drakes again for c-dais, I also have been hunting in Heine Dungeon, all the mini-bosses and including Giant Worm drop them. On this following picture, you can see me in trouble with many mops and Kapu o_o


I wanted to see if I would be good enough to hunt on 50F with my Dire Bears and my new Int but I ran into Cougar o.o and I tryed to solo it...the result...well you can look by yourself :P


Not bad for my first soloed Cougar hehe, I unsealed the charm on Meph, I needed it :D I get to find the double Coug up, it dropped nzel, bzel and bdai :P Now that I know darkness + bears and firewall works pretty good on bosses, I though I could go check Vampire and Zombie Lord. Unfortunately, I couldn't solo ZL that way...I'll need to find another way. In revenge, Vamp died within 1 minute :)


And to finish this post... I heard Lindvior was back in game and I had to see it from my own eyes to believe it :P

No comments: