Monday, October 12, 2009

1 year already!!

Yeah, Eternity has now 1 year =) Thanks to everyone who joined my Blood Pledge and maintained it alive. I had no idea what Eternity would be in 1 year, I created ZenSworD because I had bad experiences in other Pledges. I won't get into details but I always liked to have my own BP. I don't pretend to be the best leader but I am an active player, I like to organize hunts, I don't mind checking bosses and find a good way to entertain my peoples, I think the most important thing in a Pledge is to keep the interest of the member. Most of us want to siege, I sure want a Castle, we deserve it but considering our enemies are high levels with much more experience than us in sieging, I would suggest you to be patient, our day will come :) I'm not only working on my 4 characters, I'm working on the whole Pledge, if I can help someone I'll do it. I spent many hours on this blog, all the screenshots I took, all the posts I made, that's a lot of job for 1 man but I'm glad of the result and hope you guys like it. Well now I think it's about time I log on my account and play the game :) Thanks again to you my friends for making this Pledge a good place to be.

No comments: