Sunday, December 21, 2008

Worst company ever ...

NC makes me mad, since a couple of days I am lagging really bad, I am having 10 seconds+ spike (One of the reason I am not playing right now lol) I'm lucky, I haven't died yet but still suck... Also, they said they would fix the damn summons and pets cause they couldn't carry more than 8 items and they wouldn't drop on ground either. So they decided to shutdown the server for like 15 mins and when I get back... o.o first thing I see is SexiElf complaining about the pets cause they would not even carry 1 item =.= and it was exactly the same thing with summons. Woot, nice event NC, way to go! Oh and by the way, you are fucking gay :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree !

but as u might wanna know, korea version items will drop on ground or on owner AS we have now

NC sucks

ZenSworD said...

Baby :)! well, one thing NC gotta understand...we are not on Korean servers and we are not as many as them, they gotta fix a lot of stuffs and as soon as possible. Work faster NC!!

Anonymous said...

lol who is babysiiter o.o?