Monday, December 15, 2008

Prince hits level 50!

I'm so glad, I finnaly reached level 50. It was pretty easy compared to my Mage when he was lvl 49 with 5% death loss lol :P But I did it and now I can hook up everybody with my new Royal Buff : Brave Aura (+5 Damage to melee). I also got 2 new quests now : Varlok Quest and the Trial of Doom (Diamond Sword quest). I've been writting BP letters to let them all know we're going to need more Mages lvl 50+ for the quests of course and if we ever going to siege. I also received my lvl 1 earrings (my first pair ever!) and since I can see my Karma experience I want to hunt TOS more, even if it's borring after a while lol. Anyway, I want to be at least 55+ so I have some leveling to do!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job master.
now start recriting =P hehe
remember you have to be lvl 55 before i hit 65!

ZenSworD said...

Thanks :) Well you'll see if I ever hit lvl 55, I will power lvl on TOI 24f or other places with all my other royal byffs v_v