Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BP Hunt - Dark Elf Holy Land

As always, ZWarLordZ wanted to go Lastavard 4F. I wasn't exhausted that night so I decided to follow. TrueFear, myself on ZenSworD, DivineLight, VeronicaX and of course WarLord met at the entrance of Lasta. We went slow on our way down and we made it to 4F. As I remember, we didn't get anything valuable in our trip but we get some DK writting scrolls and everyone agreed on going DE holy land. The area I prefer the most is Otyu/Wyvern place. We hunted there for a while hoping for striker gales sc to drop :P WarLord and I get some crafting items like holy relics, summoning device nucleus etc but nothing else :/ Anyway, I took 2 screenshots and I wanted to share them with you o.o




The spawn was great! If they could drop more items, I honestly think it would be a very good group hunting place :)